Business Development Executive for major cities in India
2 to 5 years or above in marketing.
- The candidate should have the ability to outwardly communicate with developers
and real estate sector. He/she will have a rock star attitude along with excellent interpersonal skills to
coordinate with teams from other states.
- Responsible for B2B sales targets.
Executive for Head Office at Bhubaneswar [Female]
- The candidate should have good knowledge of English, Hindi along with any one or more regional
languages like – Odiya, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi & others.
- She must be articulate with positive attitude
and career oriented.
- The candidate must have the ability to develop and maintain web pages. Work may include standalone
landing pages, navigational elements, headers, footers, copy changes, documents, brochure sites,
campaign micro sites and more.
- He/She should be able to work independently or as part of a project
team in a fast-paced, collaborative distributed environment.
- The candidate with some experience in journalism is preferable.
- She/he should have the ability to
develop content on themes assigned to him/her, interview those who matter, develop stories based on
press releases or press conferences and report on issues of relevance on day-to-day basis.
***Salary: As per market standards