MUMBAI: The Borivali-Goregaon west stretch has witnessed rising property prices for the last six months. Most of the home buyers are looking for smaller sized units – 2 and 3-BHK configurations because of the rising property prices. Depending on the budget, developers are offering various décor features – both, internally and externally, in their new projects.
- Almost all developers in the area offer amenities such as club house with gymnasium and spa; squash and tennis courts; party rooms; swimming pools, etc. Some high-end projects also offer mini-theatres; open-air Jacuzzi and wi-fi-enabled premises.
- Internally, the homes are equipped with facilities such as multimedia panels, automation systems and central air-conditioning.
- Home furnishings such as Italian flooring, top-of-theline finishing, branded faucets and terrace gardens, are some of the most common concepts for high-end homes in the Rs one crore and above price band.
- With the minimum budget to invest in this location being Rs 80-90 lakhs, most of the developers include modular kitchens fitted with anti-skid vitrified tiles and slabs with granite tops. The toilets also include designer faucets, ceramic basins and glass partitions.
- While some developers offer fine-quality acrylic paints, many are adopting environment-friendly practices and using paints that do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).